Apart from that due to lack of political culture the nation faced a situation of uncertainty and deadlock which grounded the overall Nation's position.
Still then the political parties were seen at their turf where no fixed version regarding the election could be made. There was no policy for diplomacy where the 4 party alliance declared the need and founded the controversial interim government led by chief justice Khil Raj Regmi to end the political deadlock. The Khil Raj Regmi Government which was formed with allegation and controversies where the Baidhaya led Maiost party (Nepal Communist Party) expressed their dissatisfaction. Khil Raj Regmi government has been doing its best to conduct the election. The Nepalese Constituent Assembly election dates were postponed several times where the political parties exhibited their self interest of weak governance and power politics.
The four party alliance have forwarded the current election option as a final remedy for the current political crisis situation but on the other side with such volatile situation things aren't looking easy.
Why shouldn't the Nepali Jantas Vote ?
1. The election preparation is not enough, the Id's are not ready,
2. One of the candidate who was shot, died ,
3. The Baidhaya group is still saying they will retaliate with force where around 33 parties are in support
4. The political parties have come up with candidacy but they are not prepared for election
5. More than 80 % of the candidates who were responsible for dissolving the previous Constituent Assembly are up for Candidacy
Why are we having election?
1. Four Party wants this election
2. Indian government is in support of election