I am not totally convinced how easily the Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrey Karlov, 62, was shot dead by a gunman, for the Syrian issue. The whole story seems to be very easy to accept in terms of how diplomatic world has started taking their security so easily especially for a country like Russia that is considered to be world's developed nation.
The assailant identified as Mevlut Mert Altintas 22-year-old assailant was also shot dead by the police where he shouted “Don’t forget Aleppo. Don’t forget Syria!” after shooting.
The things that are very fishy are
- Why was the security of the Russian Ambassador so vulnerable?
- There seems to be a big security loop hole as it looks very staged
- The Syrian issue certainly points out a definite issue of tension going on in-between Russia and Syria which is totally uncomfortable to accept
- The culture and religion issue
- This man is young, so how come he handles the crisis situation so well, I mean to say he seems to be very well prepared and he has all his markers ready